The 39th Annual WABB Fall Educational Seminar will be held in Appleton on September 12 & 13, 2017. Additional detail will be posted as available. Please check back again.
WABB is a P.A.C.E.® provider. P.A.C.E.® contact hours can be earned through WABB workshops and seminars.
Case Study Workshops are being offered by the WABB again in May. The theme is "Let's Make Blood Bank Great Again!".
WABB Case Study Workshop format is lecture and case presentations, touching on ABO/Rh testing, antibody identification and crossmatch problem solving techniques. Group interaction and discussion is strongly encouraged.
The 2 hour session will be offered at multiple locations, and only costs $15 for members, $25 for non-members! Attend a session and you’ll earn 2 P.A.C.E. ® contact hours.
Online registration is available
through this form, with either check or PayPal payment accepted. If you prefer to register manually, please see the registration PDF form.
At the end of the workshop discussion, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize unexpected compatibility testing problems
- Discuss potential causes for compatibility and antibody identification problems
- Identify solutions and techniques to resolve compatibility testing issues
- Discuss potential resolutions to compatibility testing
Locations & dates are as follows:
- Appleton: Community Blood Center, May 16th, 1:30-3:30 pm
- Beloit: Beloit Memorial Hospital, May 11th, 5:30 p.m.-7:30 pm
- Madison: American Red Cross, May 17th, 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Marshfield: Marshfield Clinic, May 17th, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 pm
Presentations from past Fall Seminars
are available for members! Please log in at left, then click the Presentations
Photo Gallery of WABB events is available
here: WABB Photo Gallery.